This opulent fifteen bedroom Riad provides refined dining and spacious accommodation, with a salon and library, a rooftop bar, extensive terraces, a traditional hammam and spa, impeccable service and all of this close to the Golden triangle in the ancient medina in Fez.
Palais Amani: Step into a world where time is enjoyed not spent;
Located within the walls of Fez’s ancient Medina, Palais Amani is a traditional palace that has been lovingly restored into a boutique hotel.
Walk through the doors, and be transported to another dimension, the sound of the soothing central fountain and the chatter of birds in the garden, transports you to a paradise unmatched for a break from the bustle of the medina.
A Riad in the true sense of the word, with citrus trees and aromatic flowerbeds, Palais Amani is spacious enough to respect your privacy whilst being sufficiently intimate to give you the personal attention you deserve.
Fourteen sumptuous suites and rooms
Fully licensed roof top bar
Traditional Hammam and massage
Cooking, Henna and Calligraphy workshops
Central heating and air conditioning
What to do during your stay:
- Book one of our recommended official guides for a fascinating visit of the ancient city.
- Allow yourself to be pampered at Les Bains Amani – the hotel spa- with its renown traditional hammam and massage rooms.
- Make sure you don't miss out on a delicious lunch or dinner at the in house restaurant and discover the variety of Moroccan cuisine. Book prior to arrival and please let us know of any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Discover the art of Fassi cuisine with a personalised hands-on cooking workshop.
And Further afield:
- Venture out beyond the city to discover Volubilis or the middle atlas with an excursion organised by our competent concierge staff.
- Spend a day in the country at Dar el Mandar, country gite and pool for an unforgettable discovery of the countryside.
Mr and Mrs Smith Hotel collection
Andrew Harper Travel
Abercrombie and Kent
Recommended by Condé Nast traveller and American Express
- Last renovated in: 2010
- Nr. of rooms: 14
- Nr. of floors: 2
- Property type: Hotel
- Hotel class: Luxury