Zalagh Mountain hike including a Picnic
Enjoy natural beauty and Berber culture...
Mount Zalagh's peaks and slopes are easily seen from Fez Medina and yet while only half an hour travel by car, the tranquillity and natural beauty of Mt Zalagh is a world away from the bustle of Fez.
Short treks will take you through surrounding forests of pine, cedar, fig, almond and olive orchards to visit local homes and farmsteads. Here you will experience not only the warmth and friendliness of this mountain people, but also see the beauty and simplicity of the traditional Berber adobe/pise architecture.
A picnic lunch will be provided, Berber style, and we have no doubt that this will prove to be a most memorable excursion to a world so near and yet so far from the Medina of Fez.
Enjoy the space, fresh air, beauty and tranquillity of a day at this magnificent mountain location.
- Available: All year * weather dependent
- Duration: 4-5 Hours
- Minimum of people required: 2 people
- Single Supplement available
- Clients will be met at the Palais Amani and on the conclusion they would be escorted back
- Hiking Guide is provided at Mount Zalagh
For more information please contact : email@example.com