Learn to make your own Traditional Drum 'Fez Style'
Music is a cornerstone of Moroccan life and can be heard from homes, celebrations, young street musicians, and Gnawa troops throughout the day. Drums are seen and heard everywhere in Morocco and Fez is the place to make them.
We invite you both to spend a morning in a typical Fondouk (traders workspace) under the watchful eye of a drumming artisan teaching you how to make your own drums. You choose the sound of drum you prefer, pick out the skin, stretch and string your own instrument before painting it in your very own individual design. Finally a professional drummer will teach you how to play the drum Moroccan style so you can impress family and friends on your return.
This is a perfect workshop for families.
- Times available: Any day of the week except Friday
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Session : by appointment
- Minimum of people required: 2 people
- Single Supplement available
- Clients will be met at the Palais Amani and on the conclusion, they would be escorted back
- Escort/Translator provided
For more information please contact : email@example.com